This Copyright Policy is incorporated by reference into the AKAZOO LIMITED End User License Agreement and Terms of Service (“EULA”). The terms “Akazoo,” “we,” “our,” and “us” include AKAZOO LIMITED and its affiliates and/or subsidiaries. All other terms not defined in this Copyright Policy will have the meanings set forth in the EULA, as applicable.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright or Other Intellectual Property Infringements.
a. Respect of Third Party Rights. Akazoo respects the intellectual property of others and takes the protection of intellectual property very seriously, and we ask our Users (which include, for purposes of this Copyright Policy, broadcasters that broadcast Stations) to do the same. Infringing activity will not be tolerated on or through the Service.
b. Procedure for Reporting Claimed Infringement. If you believe that any content made available on or through the Service has been used or exploited in a manner that infringes an intellectual property right you own or control, then please promptly send a Notification of Claimed Infringement containing the following information to the Contact Information below. Your Notification of Claimed Infringement may be shared by Akazoo with the User alleged to have infringed a right you own or control or the general public, and you hereby consent to Akazoo making such disclosure. Your communication must include substantially the following:
- Identification of works or materials being infringed, or, if multiple works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the specific material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Akazoo to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Akazoo to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
d. Contact Information. For receipt of Notifications of Claimed Infringement Akazoo can be contacted at:
Via web form: Contact us (https://www.akazoo.fm/site/documents/contact-us)
Via E-mail: support@Akazoo.com
Via Mail: AKAZOO LIMITED
2 Melville Street,
Falkirk, FK1 1HZ
Attn: Legal Department
Akazoo reserves the right to seek damages from any party that submits a Notification of Claimed Infringement in violation of the law.
For the avoidance of doubt, only notices submitted with the procedures set forth in this Copyright Policy should be sent to the Contact Information at firstname.lastname@example.org or to the postal address identified above.